Saturday, August 2, 2014

Woohoo! I'm back!

Welcome to the kick off post of Neo's Survival Instincts. For a while, I ran Neo's Challenging Roar, but since Challenging Roar is no long in game (what a sad day that was), I felt it was time for a rename and a reboot to update the info for the current game layout.  I  have been playing a druid tank since the days Karazhan was fresh content. Ran as raid leader all through BC, Wrath and half way through Cata....before I called it quits. Like a lot of people, I left WoW during the dark times......when Cataclysm almost destroyed WoW.  After a year of downtime and finally getting in some well deserved time with my orignal main, my mage, I decided to toss back on the tank gear, do a bit of reading to see how things worked in MoP, and headed in to start tanking again. Much to my surprise, druids were still stacking a lot of stam......../facepalm. I never have been one to follow the norm. I'll go in to my opinion of tanking in a later post, but for now I'll just say that I'm not a stam stacker. Never have been, never will be either. I think that is enough rambling for now. I hope you find the information I post here to be helpful. I will be posting in formation of all kinds for both those that use heirloom gear and those that do  not (not everyone has it or has all of it). So good luck out there and happy tanking!

No comments:

Post a Comment